SRL 19.3% 68.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Unlike most of the posters on the CLQ threads who seemed stoked...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Unlike most of the posters on the CLQ threads who seemed stoked with drilling for platinum i wasn't sure it was a positive development. I hope to be proven wrong and time will tell. My concern was that it seemed a bit left field for a company that already has unfunded projects and profitless divisions. I had the feeling the wool was being pulled over our eyes but who knows why or what they were hoping to achieve. Even the recent purchasing from RF didn't make me feel at ease as i felt it was designed to do. While it was more $ than i will ever see i don't think his pockets felt any lighter afterward. Me buying a carton of beer is likely a higher percentage of my net worth than RF spending $3 million.

I would love to hear from the company (or anyone) as to how the finding of funding partners for sunrise is tracking nearly a year and half after they announced Macquarie Capital had been appointed to conduct the process. That is a long time for no news of substance. The lack of communication on this topic and announcements like the starting to look for platinum give me little faith in the how things are actually coming along. I was unaware platinum was ever really on the radar at sunrise and spruiking these type of 'developments' does kind of reek of desperation that plan A hasn't worked.

Long term I still believe sunrise will happen but the way progress is happening I am not sure what decade that will be. I do feel something big is currently going on behind the scenes with both sunrise and the water business but it remains to be seen what and who will really benefit. Maybe I am just naturally too cynical and in 6 months we'll all be grinning. I'm certainly no expert just a cautious holder with opinion, albeit and uneducated one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.110(19.3%)
Mkt cap ! $61.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 68.0¢ 58.5¢ $78.78K 125.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37512 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 1461 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
0.110 ( 10.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
63.0¢ 67.0¢ 58.5¢ 12800
Last updated 15.56pm 07/05/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.