How did God like figure of Noel Pearson become a multi...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    How did God like figure of Noel Pearson become a multi millionaire.
    The article below sheds light on the subject. Its no wonder the leading rorters of the Aboriginal Industry sre panicing.
    A truely honest Royal Commission could easily see people in jail.
    We here on HC know what the left are capable of. Lying, cheating, stand over tactics, bribery etc. Nothing is beyond their bounds especially if the Aboriginal Welfare Train is derailed.

By Paul Zanetti

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F829113e0-a43c-4604-a7ce-18688278c19a_1209x805.png

You'd be forgiven if you believed Noel Pearson, one ofthe leading voice architects and founder of the Cape York Partnership, livesamongst the Cape York community.

But you'd be wrong.

Amongst many other of Pearson's taxpayer funded Cape Yorkentities, the Cape York Partnership is an organisation whose purpose is topromote the economic and social development of Cape York.

The body has been the recipient of around $550 million with verylittle to show for it.

Veteran Far North MP Warren Entsch recently took a closer lookat Pearson, saying he has garnered at least $550m in government funding for hisprograms with no benefits to the locals.

Speaking in parliament, Mr Entsch said Pearson has never beenelected as an Indigenous leader.

“Noel has been on the government’s payroll for decades, advisingand influencing Indigenous policy, and I say to government: do we really needthe architect of so many policy failures involved in producing another one?

“While he identifies himself as a Cape York Indigenous leader,Noel Pearson has never stood for an election,” Mr Entsch said.

He said Mr Pearson had been “held up as a messiah — like afigurehead for Indigenous Australians”.

“There is no doubt that Noel has significant influence overIndigenous affairs, but I, like many others in Cape York who have seen thereality of his influence, have long been critical of governments andbureaucrats that only care to listen for his voice,” Mr Entsch said.

He said over decades, Mr Pearson had received millions “for hispet projects”.

“Many of these remote communities that Noel has used as policyexperiments remain dysfunctional, whether it’s Cape York welfare reform, CapeYork Employment, Good to Great Schools or a range of other concessions — thelist of Noel’s entities and programs just goes on and on,” Mr Entsch said.

He said Mr Pearson labelled dissenters racist.

“The communities in Cape York who have, effectively, banned Noel— like Mapoon — are doing exceptionally well,” Mr Entsch said.

“Those who’ve let Noel’s influence into their communities remaindysfunctional.”

Warren Entsch says the $550m is what he "struggled tofind" and that "there is more" that he is trying to find.

Taxpayer money granted to Pearson's pet projects are not beingaccounted for.

Warren Entsch goes on, "The money was invested in Noel'sideas. But they were also invested in his own companies. Because Noel not onlycame up with the ideas, he also implemented them.

"You've got Cape York Welfare Reform that made sure he hadcontrol of the finances on indigenous people and communities that participatedin it.

"There's Cape York Land Council. We've got the Cape YorkInstitute. There's Balkanu which is supposed to be their economic developer.

"I asked this question back when Philip Ruddock wasIndigenous Affairs Minister, I asked him to give me one example of a successfultransition by an individual or an indigenous company from financial supportfrom Balkanu and I'm still waiting for those numbers to come through.

"You've got Cape York Employment. You've got Cape YorkPartnerships. You've got Good To Great Schools. You've got Cape York Timbers.You've got PAMA Futures and so on...all of these are controlled by Pearson'sentities.

"At the end of the day I have to shake my head indisbelief. It's a disgrace."

"The locals tell me they haven't seen Noel Pearson in wellover a decade or more except for a recent local photo taken holding the hand ofan elderly women for the press.

"I'll give you an example. There was established in Aurukuna really successful Men's Shed. And it was absolutely thriving. Then suddenlyone of Pearson's entities, Cape York Employment was given the contract to runthe employment initiatives in Aurukun. They were getting no outcome, soimmediately tried to get the success of the Men's Shed and effectivelydestroyed it. It doesn't exist anymore.

"Speaking to senior elders up there, their concern is thatthey are being used as tools and experiments by the Pearson entities to gatherfunds for their various organisations without getting any benefit whatsoever.

"From my discussions, there is a big push up there withtraditional owners now, to take control of their own identity. To getthemselves out from under Pearson's identity."

So the question goes begging - where has all the money gone,Noel?

Not a lot of economic or social development has occurred underNoel's watch compared to other non-aboriginal communities, despite the hundredsof millions funnelled to Pearson community organisation over the years.

And for reasons best known to Pearson, he prefers to not liveamongst his community but remotely, on Noosa's North Shore.

Noel's chosen home of Tewantin in the Queensland Sunshine Coastlies along the Noosa River, bounded to the north by Lake Cooroibah and to theeast by the Noosa River which flows into the lake.

What is funding Noel's North Shore Noosa lifestyle?

Could it be possibly be the monies intended for Cape Yorkcommunities?

He is earning a reputation as a professional 'grifter' given thelarge sums of Australian taxpayer money which has passed his way for notangible result.

Noel Pearson is not alone, though. The aboriginal guilt industryis riddled with professional grifters.

Aboriginal grifting and rent seeking has become such a fastgrowing industry, founded entirely on feelings, guilt-tripping, entitlement andvictimhood that Diplomas and Degrees on Grifting are likely to be granted theirown aboriginal-only courses at aboriginal only universities. The only way toget a free scholarship at the soon-to be founded 'Bruce Pascoe University forGrifters' will be to only identify as aboriginal. No evidence required.

The only way for Pearson and his elite cohorts to dispel thegrowing accusations of grifting is to account for the money.

There are calls for a forensic accounting of the wasted hundredsof millions - an audit of the money trail, in place of a constitutional voicewhich will only create more money funnels to powerful elites, for no benefit toaboriginal people.

Pearson is a lightning rod of controversy, attracting too muchattention for his colourful abusive language and racism than he does for hisadvocacy for aboriginal personal responsibility.

When Noel does not get his way he is known for turning with arage that has damaged his relationships and his reputation.

Queensland’s former education director general says Noel Pearsoncalled him an “arse coverer”, a “maggot” and a “bucket of sh*t”.

Former Queensland education minister, Kate Jones, backed reportsthat Pearson called her a “f*cking white c*nt”.

A nurse in the remote Cape York town of Coen, who disagreed withPearson has claimed Pearson also called her a “f*cking white c*nt”.

Nurse Barbara Shephard told the ABC: “He said I was a f*ckingwhite c* and an interfering b*tch."

She went on to say, “I personally have no respect for himwhatsoever. I feel he is a bully. He’s a foul-mouthed bully.”

Pearson denies these accusations.

After the ABC reported government scrutiny of allegedunexplained cash flows in relation to one of Pearson's Fair North Queenslandschools, Pearson called the ABC “a miserable, racist national broadcaster”.

In 2014 Pearson repeatedly called a senior editor at the SydneyMorning Herald a “c*nt” and told him he would “beat [him] to a pulp”, thenewspaper’s then columnist Paul Sheehan wrote.

Journalist, Tony Koch, wrote of Pearson’s furious abuse after astory on Indigenous slaughter of turtles by the Australian’s Sarah Elks.

“Anyone who knows Pearson will understand what that means: heused language so foul it couldn’t be repeated here, leaving the journaliststunned and shaken, before slamming the phone down in her ear,” Koch wrote.

He is also reported to have referred to former IndigenousMinister Ken Wyatt as a “black c*nt” and Indigenous Labor senator Pat Dodson asa “f*cking black c*nt”.

He has claimed Senator Jacinta Price is caught in a"redneck celebrity vortex".

Noel Pearson was raised as a Lutheran, benefitting fromgenerosity and sponsorship of 'white fellas' and the British system ofgovernment, yet he rails and campaigns against people of British heritage whileplaying the British system to his personal and financial benefit.

Despite his own advantages from the Brits, his modus operandi isto divide by race and skin colour telling migrants to our shores todifferentiate themselves frOm the British based on their skin tone.

In pitching to non-British migrants to support the contentiousConstitutional referendum, Pearson pitched to people of Asian, African andother coloured races.

“I say to multicultural communities in the campaign that I aminvolved in around the country, I say to them, listen, where do you fit intoAustralia?”

“It's a bit unclear. Are you with the mob from the UK?”

“Are you kind of honorary settlers? Because some of you are thewrong colour.”

"Or you don't come from Northern Europe. You come fromAfrica, you come from Asia, from South America, from all over the joint, youcome from China."

Pearson's divisive pitch fell flat.

Most migrants come to Australia for a better life based onequality and fairness for all. The most recently arrived migrants in particularwill reject a notion of special treatment for one race above their own, basedon that race being here longer.

That's the opposite of why they came here, many having escapeddivision based on class, race or heritage.

Noel's wealth, sourced from the Australian taxpayer and thewhite Anglo system of government inherited from the British is coming underlegitimate question.

With a Constitutional voice now front and center of the nation'sattention, many are now saying we need a Royal Commission into where thehundreds of billions of dollars have gone over the past decades with nothing toshow for it.

We don't need a voice, we need anaudit - starting with Noel from Noosa.

Last edited by Robboj: 05/10/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.