CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

noiprocs mmerd others, page-66

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    JC,

The first two paragraph of your post, I believe it was me that made those comments.

As for the legality as to whether or not Carson should have spoken if he had grounds for concerns, I am not a Lawyer and can't comment.

I believe though,that if there was a secrecy content signed within the contract, Carson would/could have run the risk of litigation. Although I am not sure of that either.

The fact is, that the proof is now in the pudding.

I agree with you that many posters here are suffering and suffering badly, and for some of them, they may never recover financially from this saga. I hate to be in their shoes, but I do wholeheartedly and sincerely feel for them. I am really concerned about a couple of them which I made a mention of a few posts back.

Another one that quickly come to mind, is Deep Diver. I'd hate to be in his shoes when Mrs Deep Diver will get back home, and find out, lol.

I do also agree with you that WM should come out clean and lay the cards on the table for everyone to see, and not keeping them close to his chest.
    After all he is playing with our money, and our swet. He cannot use that excuse any longer that he is doing what he is doing to avoid a low ball takeover. How low can we get for God's sake.

One thing that I am really happy/pleased with though, is that following this heartbraking situation, we as posters don't seem to be at each other's throat anymore and agree with one another. That could be the beginning of better things to come. Especially if we need to combine forces with some resolutions that may come up. NOTE THAT I SAID "MAY".

I know that you are hurting, but take consolation that you are not alone. Everyone has been caught with his/her's pants down too, lol.

As for you talking to some of the Directors and take advice form them, I can tell you that I would never take any thing that they say to me over the phone, seriously. It has to be in writing. The Director of ROC that I spoke to prior to the T/O of Anzon, convinced me that it was the best thing since sliced bread. Now we all know the real opposite and that they never invented the sliced bread either.

Good luck mate. And let's stick together from now on. United we stand......

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.