RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

noiprocs sp bashing response

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    noiprocs,
    I just wanted to clear a few things up matey because I feel that you addressed this post in part to me...

"1. It is a fact that Stock Bashers don't bash bad stocks. (Now what does that tell you?)"

1.... what are you on about?... that was the only reason why I told everyone to sell RRS.... RRS looked awful, I made no bones about that....
    first point you made was real funny point.... haha....

"2. They go over the same ‘tired’ old ground to try and reinforce doubt."

2....there was always plenty of doubt in what I read, the doubt was created by what I/you read, and not what I said... I have only been aware of RRS a few months before I made my first post here.. I dont know what went on before I came... with Perfectstage etc...

3. They have nothing credible to say

3.... pongo forsure... maybe true that I had not much creditable to say in terms of hard facts.. but nothing in this game is ever hard facts... sometimes you just have to read between the lines and see the big picture....the action is when the drill bit goes into the ground and not before....
    so, maybe I didnot supply hard facts but I backed up by making stock picks here which boomed...

"4. They rely on forum members not doing their own research, and then eventually getting sick of their negativity and selling their holdings."

4... dont have any holdings.. never have... never will..

"5. They work together as is evidenced over the last 24 hours."

5.....Just because we post on the same day or on the same topic dont mean that we work together...I turned pongo down, and he tried to run me down on the threads...

"6. Their job is to stop you investing and to keep the price down for accumulation purposes"

6.... my job is to invest and make money... If I was accumulating then I surely wouldnot be accumulating RRS... Id rather be buying MEO... If I can make contacts, meet investing friends on the way then so be it, hey even I keep in touch with some RRS posters... Making them money, and in return them making me money (sharing stock picks) is what its all about buddy...
    ... If you meet people along the way that you trust then surely that counts for something...
    am I to be trusted?.... well that is not for me to decide... go back and read what I said and my stock picks, and put MEO on your watch list... decide for yourself

7. They restrict their inane postings to just one stock.

7.... maybe so here on HC... I post on two other sites, and I cant really be bothered saying the same things over and over on different web sites... IT was a complete surprise for me to see RRS on 'top 10 postings over 5 hrs' on HC... I had to stand up and say hey

'8. They often have multiple nics and even reincarnate themselves with a new name from time to time'

8..... there can only be one shrewd... thats up to you to decide...

9. They will use inaccurate reports by internet bloggers to create confusion

9...??? huh....

"I will continue to expose Stock Bashers so that newcomers to the Range threads can pick up what has been going on with the...."

newcomers... these newcomers are here because of some of the blatent lies that the upwards rampers have told them... the shiney valuations... the secret inside info... all that jazz... will you be exposing the fatsohs, econexs, blackburns, etc aswell....
    the list goes on and on...

"The down rampers have been unsettling in the extreme and have caused many investors to be separated from their holdings. "

those holders that have been seperated from RRS should be thanking us...the non sellers have lost both ways... not only with the lost money, but lost time to invest and make returns elsewhere...
    its a double whammy with Opportunity cost...

RRS's day will come, theres no doubt about that...
    I truely dont believe that RRS will hold sub 50c for long... and may just consolidate in this range for while now...
    its a share that you could sell and re-enter just prior to spud and will miss nothing...
    how can a company be valued at $7 sub discovery and pre drill...
    RRS could do anything and go up big, or down... I just dont think its worth the risk, when there are other plays with the same level of risk but offer so so much more in returns... and nothings happening while you wait for drill....
    I will be surprised if RRS is drilling in Jan 08...
    dont get me wrong, there will be a time to buy this stock... I just dont think that it is right now...
    check out MEO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.