RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

noiprocs sp bashing response, page-19

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Shrewd Crude
    I am going to break a golden rule here, that being of course, “Do not reply to Stock Bashes……..” and that is because I think I can actually help you.

Face it. You have zero credibility. Always have had, and now, always will have. And that is simply because you have been exposed as a stock basher on the Range threads.

The central premise at issue here, and you have reinforced it with your recent erroneous post, is (at the risk of repeating myself) “YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY”. The assumptions you have made about my longevity on HC are simply wrong. Wrong in the extreme. But your fanciful assumptions give me an insight into where you are going wrong with your stock selections.

You see. You have an immature and imaginative mind that simply cannot recognize truth when it stares you in the face. You obviously didn’t take the time to read any of my other posts of my limited posting career, because if you did you would see that everything I post is genuine and you will also see that I don’t harp on and on and on and on….

Correction! I haven’t harped until very recently because it was high time that someone called a stop to the obvious Stock Bashing that has been going on with this company. Since it is true that
    Stock Bashers ONLY bash GOOD stocks or stocks with POTENTIAL that are beginning to EMERGE,
    now is the time that the RRS threads need to be cleaned up.

Discussion needs to reflect the present and not the past because if you read the post Range Primer Update2 on Nov 5 at 17.00, you will see that all the boxes have and are being ticked, and the company is now poised to move forward. Essentially, the baggage of the past on the forums needs to be shed, because it is no longer applicable.

Now with regards to your credibility, you only need to do the maths.

Here, I’ll help you with it, as I suspect you have trouble with numeracy as well as literacy. Try and follow me while I take you through it.

Now to start with,

1 times one = one

(That was way back in March, 2007 when you put up your very 1st post in which you criticized the rant put out by the ramper Chris DeHaemer. You see, with your very first post, you started off with credibility, and it was a fair call back then regarding DeHaemer.

But it started to unravel from there because you started to drone on and on like a broken record, losing your credibility in the process. The maths then became,

2 times zero = zero,
    3 times zero = zero, 4 times zero =zero, 5 times zero =zero etc etc etc…..

And now that you have racked up 300 odd efforts, (and they are indeed efforts for you, because you are clearly out of your depth on the forums) we have,

300 times zero = zero

Are you now beginning to see how it works on here?

Trust and credibility are similar qualities in lots of ways. Both have to be earned but ownership is actually gifted to you by others. Once lost, they are terribly difficult to regain. Currently you have no credibility on here, apart from the obsequious support from the Stock Bashers who have also been outed.

You claim that you have no connections with them. Well rest assure that they are using you for their own negative agendas. Try and overcome the need to be appreciated, because your insecurities are forcing you to embrace the low life Stock Bashing fraternity…. all of whom have predictably chimed in on this thread. Thank you scarva, insidemoney and pongosniffavitch for demonstrating once again Point 5 from "Stock Bashing Primer" which was posted at 17:54 on Nov 6, which may be re-stated as:

"5. Stock bashers work together and post to each other"

For the benefit of newcomers to the Range story, the outed Stock Bashers include:
    scarva
    pongosniffovitch
    shrew crude
    insidemoney
    eldersxl

Finally Shrewd, in your defense, I have noted that you do not restrict yourself to posting on just one stock. Unlike pongosniffavitch, who has racked up 400 odd negative posts about RRS (and only RRS) since he/she arrived on the 18th of September this year. That is a hell of a lot of Stock bashing Pongo by anyone’s measure. Take a bow!

Shrewd, on the off chance that you are indeed flying solo with your Stock Bashing of Range, and that you just might have a genuine interest in the markets, may I suggest that you serve your ‘lurking apprenticeship’ like I did, so that when you do eventually post, someone might actually listen to you.

Now please excuse my while I do some further research, something you should try some time.

Prof Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.