RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

noiprocs sp bashing response, page-29

1. 502 Posts.
    hotwolf

I'm confused by your post.
    You have a buy sentiment for RRS - is this your sentiment?

You acknowledge that the large funds have control of the Range register, yet dismiss Range as "a punt" . Are the large funds simply having a punt, is that the way they conduct their business - or do they do their due diligence?

Please point out to me the recent ramping posts on the RRS thread - I can't locate any? There are plenty of downramping rants, done on a daily basis; while the regular posters have and are more than entitled to express their positive thoughts on their investment.
    I thought that was what hotcopper was about?

I will continue to post the facts on RRS, as per: Click Here to read the facts on Range.....Range Primer post for the purpose of giving forum readers the opportunity to make their own minds up, and provide some balance to the orchestrated downramping campaign.

As for the blanket statement, "None of you understand Africa.", that is a wide-sweeping assumption.

I personally have been following and investing in Africa, specifically the DRC, for several years, and hold shares in another Sir Sam Jonah AIM/TSX listed company.

New Post | Post Reply Back | View Thread
    Add User to Favourites | Add Stock to Favourites | Email to a Friend | Ignore Member | Ignore Stock
    Subject: re: noiprocs sp bashing response
    Stock Code: RRS - RANGE RESOURCES LIMITED
    Posted: 09/11/07 11:53 Hotcopper Radio: RRS on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: hotwolf Views: 20
    Post #: 2274049 (In Reply to msg #2273504 from TheBanker) Sentiment: Buy
    IP: 203.161.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: No Stock Held
    The saddest part about this thread is that you're all wrong. The Only thing that moves this stock are illiquidity and liquidity of which the large number of institutions have COMPLETE control of. HC rampers and downrampers are inconsequential pissants puffing their chests and proclaiming to be the morally and intellectually better. What is that? small investor syndrome?
    I think the risk RRS has undertaken is obvious yet worthy. To be cynical because Somalia is scary and damning the intelligence of investors having a go is merely picking on an "easy" target because it is political debate and that draws out the lowest common denominator on this site.
    On the other side...to promote or even suggest massive price targets is ludicrous and unethical.

Its a punt. None of you understand Africa. Get over yourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.