LYC 1.17% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

Noise..., page-2

1. 7,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    is this the same C&L you visited and said it was on time. Then became angry with me when I ask questions of you because it looked like you just parroted the company line with no investigation at all?

"Looking out long term (1 year) Lynas will be up and running the C&L facility which will provide tremendous amounts of rare earth ore, ready for separation. By then the world will figure out there are no shortcuts to producing re's at this time and Lynas and Amanda will be rewarded with a company that will be in the right place at the right time…"
    One year means they missed by 14.5 months. So according to you they slipped 14 months. any project manager that did that in real life would be fired and probably black balled.

Yes there is up side potential. How does it make any sense to take almost a 40 % loss? If you know so much why not sell and buy 1.5 times as many shares back latter. Of course you have done this before you held when it was at USD 24 as you assured us all that CE would surge in price when in a year all planes would be coated with Ce so they would not need deicing. You said you knew this was true because you talked to students. i believe you did but just like C &L you failed to use any investigation at all. Just lapped it all up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.080(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $6.85 $6.67 $15.08M 2.242M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70897 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.75 3296 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.