LYC 0.00% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

Noise..., page-27

1. 7,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    I am 73 have no company retirements. Live entirely off of investments and live very well. Per usual you make all sorts of assumptions and assume they are true. YOU PROBALLY DO THE SAME WHEN ASSESING LYNAS. Just to answer your question which I have done before when others ask here are my top ten. ordered by size. Yes it is conservative but I live off of this. I have a fund that is about 10~15% of portfolio which is only very high risk.
    HFOAX, NBGIX, EDVD30, IBB, RTX, GOOGL, DIS, VOOV HON CVS

If you truly evaluate Lynas, and think they are a BUY you should have lots of data to counter my arguments. So far you have show ZERRO data, Says a lot about you just assumptions and insults no data.
    Take a look again it went up nicely after that until NC totally mismanaged the opening when I saw that i got out. AL did a great job managing the near bankruptcy. A good job managing NEXT which was a small 45M AUD project. Now every project is in trouble just like under NC. Yes i hels to long but many made fun of me when I got out just like now.

So why don't you argue with what I say with some data that you are using to form your hold position while it drops like a rock.
    Yes banks are mismanaged. You can blame then or try to figure out what is happening and why and then study history when this has happened before and make intelligent decision what to do with your Lynas stock over next 6~ 18 months. Complaining will do nothing to help your investing. No mater how unfair it is. Investing is about changing with what is going on around you not crying about it is unfair.

The flip side of what pushed Lynas way to high, a surplus of money, is now causing it to fall because money has to be reduced for economies to have real growth. Read some Economic books or subscribe to the "Economist"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.72 $6.80 $6.66 $14.09M 2.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7791 $6.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.75 13142 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.