NOJA Power Proposed IPO

1. 5,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    This my Friends will be the best IPO solid Metrics wise I reckon, if they go the IPO way. I am hearing that it is possible it could be taken over by a huge world known European Play too but not 100% sure on the accuracy of the news.Exporter of the year few times. All the politicians use these guys in their Power Point Presentations. Very Niche products. More or less no competition in the world to these Brisbane Mob. They make Reclosure switch Gears for power Companies and were at World Cup Soccer in Brazil and for the Olympics and they have a Factory in Brazil and in brisbane not in China.We thought PWH by Morgans was unreal. Lets see who gets the gig and this should rock all the way if it goes to the IPO. Growth and profits are phenomenal. IPO won't be for a while is the word possibly early next year based on what happens with proposed offers etc.. Goldmans, Macquarie and Morgans are in the shoot out for the gig I am hearing. Very tight info wise not much info to share apart from what is available on the net. So one to watch by keeping it in the bottom draw for next year. Cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.