CTP 4.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

nominating a ctp army captain to chat with jh

1. 3,820 Posts.
    After considering many people's posts about claimed conversations with JH and other staff members at CTP, I have come to the conclusion that everyone was at the very least partly right. Even though we are all investors and traders looking after our own interests, we are also a conglomerate helping each other in turn. The CTP Army if you will?

It is clear that many of us do beleive in CTP long term, but all have various time frames to work by. It is also true that JH has limited hours in each day to work with. Common sense dictates that if he is answering umpteen calls from shareholders on a daily basis, that the time he can dedicate to building a great company for us shareholders, is even further limited. It is for reason that I propose that we nominate a CTP Army Captain (and perhaps Vice-Captain). We will be able to entrust him/her/them to do all the liasing by phone with JH, on behalf of all of us. I think we would be able to list any queries we may have on a thread here, and the nominated person may ask them all in one go. This will increase efficiency all around, and free up JH to do the work he is employed to do. As opposed to answering call after call, all asking the same questions. This should cut out alot of confusion out too I think. All we need to do is to pick someone that we all trust and is willing to do so.

All in favour of this, please nominate someone in your reply or give a thumbs up. I don't mind who does it, but will nominate Mrs.Peel for starters.

Here's to the CTP Army moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $22.4K 468.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 364569 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.