CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

nominating a ctp army captain to chat with jh, page-24

1. 939 Posts.
    The whole idea of a CEO for a listed company joining HC is ridiculous and any suggestion to that effect demeans the whole concept of Hot Copper. Those proposing such an arrangement are very naive and have little idea of Legislative and Regulations governing Stock Market activities.. For those who have not read a previous post of mine I rang JH not to try and get any "privileged info" but to confirm you could get access to the man and secondly to confirm all those who reported ringing him were indeed fair dink um and not rampers or tricksters
    Here is the post from a week ago at the risk of boring those more informed -

"I also rang JH in last few minutes..just to check out whether he was so accessible as others have said... Well it is easier to talk to JH than ring up and check your Telstra bill... No button pressing and no waiting.. Now having said that i dont recommend all and sundry bother him...because he came across to me as a very genuine guy doing the best he can and divulging as much as he can without putting himselve into a difficult situation with disclosure with ASX ACCC. A very genuine guy!!
    I did mention Hot Copper and forum members concerns .. he asked my "name" which I divulged as "Donthat" and assured him I was very positive about the stock... I gather from this.. Companies do research into what even us small shareholders say on Hot Copper...
    So now you want know what he had to say??
    Well I aint saying as I assured him I would not..not that it matters as he did not disclose anything which is not already in the public domain..Whole point of this post is the man is genuine..those who have said they have rang him are also genuine ..so go back to all who have posted talking to JH and you will find they have faithfully reported what they were told!!"

So my point here is that many CEO's either have their personal assistants or their PR firms monitor such sites as Hot Copper as JH confirmed by asking for my HC "Name"
    so they are across our views and obviously balance that against various factors including.. the ratio of Instos to us small guys and the ratio of top 20 or so to the also rans!!
    Although I understand those who want more info on their investments the unfortunate fact is there are at least 3 types of traders.. Day traders .Short term traders and those who really believe in long term investment in immature companies.
    CTP is one of those very high potential penny companies that will be exploited and manipulated by Day/Short Term traders for some time to come.. The true believers need to keep doing their fundamental analysis mix it with technical analysis if you wish and then be very brave to bail out on technical or short term emotional responses to daily SP changes!!

Good luck to just my opinion.. forget JH being on HC..It aint going to happen!!

I dont believe in rubbishing someones idea unless you have an alternative .. my suggestion is stay with the status quo and let those who feel clarification is needed from time to time ring/email the company and post on HC if appropriate.. Forget an Army Caption approach..wont work!!!
    Here endeth the lesson!!
    Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.