EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Hi Viney402 I can understand your misgivings, as I can...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Viney402

I can understand your misgivings, as I can understand all Empire shareholders misgivings to what many have said and promised over the years, as all that has happened over the years is the price has gone down, even though its achieved a feat that few gas exploration companies experience, that of being in production producing gas day in day out and selling it - not many achieve that, however, I can assure you that I personally have never been about quashing expectations, but about advancing this company with its unique competitive advantage - production, prospects and extensive acreage, I have put alot of the proverbial "blood, sweat and tears" into Empire in the last few years and it would have been easy to walk away, but I didn't, it has potential, otherwise I would not have put my hand in my pocket back in April to purchase 60m shares if I did not believe in it.

As for my emergence after the farmout, purely coincidental, as you will see from the dates that I have listed in there, I gave my formal nomination to Empire on 17 August and being out of the company for 8 months, I knew nothing about the farmout until it was announced the other day.

Regards
    Kent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.