EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Hi Healyn, Yes, I remember speaking to you sometime back now,...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Healyn,

Yes, I remember speaking to you sometime back now, maybe March, April ish last year when I was at Empire, you live northside of Perth I think from memory.

As shareholders we all want the same things, we want to make money on our investment and we want to know, as you say, within the relevant rules what is going on with our investment, after all that information is all we have as investors to decide whether to hold, sell, or buy more depending on our very own personal situations, which are not always the same as every one else.

As investors we get to vote for our directors, and it is those directors who are effectively managing our investment for all of us, whether we are big or small, and all shareholders deserve to be treated equally regardless of the size of their investment, whether they be retail investors or institutional or corporate investors - hence why there is the need for Independent Directors and Chairman in companies and at least ASX Corporate Governance Guidelines (whilst not mandatory) that flag that need for independence. I can certainly assure people that I consider myself very independent and the only real sign of success in this area is pretty simple - an increasing share price - that's the holy grail. I personally saw that at QGC and I doubt I would find any old QGC shareholders who were unhappy with the Board of Management of QGC back in the day.

Thanks for your support
    Regards
    Kent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.