IMM 1.61% 31.5¢ immutep limited

nomura report target 32c, page-14

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I cant stand the dreadful thread header "My Fear". Its generating a lot of negative sentiment and frankly thats the last thing this type of stock needs. There is usually more than enough negative talk that usually comes from non holders but when it comes from holders its bound to have greater impact on sentiment. Its even drawn boiler in to have his two bobs worth lol..

I have no idea as to the extent to which the market will react to the coming news but logic tells me that if we get good results interest may grow and the share price MAY go up and if the results not so good the stock imo WILL go down.

The Nomura report set out the case for PRR and to me there appears to be lots of promise.

While I do care very much how the market responds to news, for me my key hope is that that the news will be very good. Good news gives investors the brightest prospects. bad news will sink us. I am taking a calculated risk on the former otherwise why would I be in it. In the end I have to accept whatever the market dishes out lol.

I look forward to the coming interim results that will be an important guide as to how Cvac is performing and hope the results are very promising as that will be the greatest chance for improvement in the sp.

cheers and GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.