IMM 1.27% 39.0¢ immutep limited

Another poster made reference to the NASDAQ fizzer, and that he...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Another poster made reference to the NASDAQ fizzer, and that he had concerns that the phase 2b results would be the same. It's human nature to feel this way..... once burned twice shy and all that. I have shared those fears recently, especially with buyers disappearing from the market of late.

I went through the NASDAQ hype as well..... BUT, the key difference was that ALL the hype was generated on the HotCopper forum, and not from management. Management seemed frustratingly quiet on the issue, and in retrospect they were a lot more in tune with the actual impact that the listing would have on the SP.

This time around you have management making a very obvious effort to promote the announcement, and that's why I feel we shouldn't compare the two. From what I can gather the results are unlikely to have a WOW factor, given the already known information, and the relatively early stage in the trials. But I am increasingly confident that the results won't be negative, given the tone and actions coming from Prima

At the current SP I don't think the WOW factor is priced in at all, we seemed to be well place for an uptick if the results come in as "SOLID"... a word that management have been using a lot in the lead up.

If we were sitting on 26-28 right now, it would be a very different story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $566.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.8¢ 38.5¢ $1.972M 5.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 76111 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 82464 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.