PHO 0.00% 3.0¢ phosco ltd

I agree crackpot,Various parties are not attemting to further...

1. 24 Posts.
    I agree crackpot,

Various parties are not attemting to further the value of the company but merely trying to line their own pockets!

I believe that the company has significant merit and should be profitable for all shareholders!

Regarding the recently elected managing director, David Regan (ex-Citadel) whilst initially positive, I am not so sure anymore.

The discount to an apparently artificially depressed price + allocation to unspecified "significant beneficiaries" is of concern to me.

And I would profer the question as to "why wasn't this deep discount offered to existing shareholders on comparable terms"?

I wish to emphasise that I believe in the phosphate/food story and also in the existing projects.

It is just a shame when companies overlook the the interests of forward looking investors.

Maybe some of the other major shareholders should take some pro-active action?

I would suggest that anybody who agrees with me send an email voicing their discontent to David Regan on:

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.392M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $140 4.664K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 42037 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.