PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

non-charts thread, page-26

1. 240 Posts.
    Hi all,

I have been an active reader on the PLV threads but have never posted before. The issue I see with the PLV threads is that people think short term and get personal. Look at the end of the day someone is selling down their stake in PLV (most likely JP Morgan) which is why we are at 17c. For those that dont believe it just analyse the market depth!

Do I have faith in this company? For someone who has held the stock since 2009 I have a lot of faith in it! In a tough environment Tony has managed to a do a lot in very little time! He was even acquiring shares on market in Feb'12 even when he probably knew price would drop with JP Morgan's sell down.

In regards to Timeone I think past provides better guidance than speculation. Timeone has given us about $20m. Majority of this has been at a substantial market premium! Tony has said they had some issues and they have a new partner. Timeone knows that they cant walk away or they will be recording massive losses. If they were shaky why would they want to get involved in further investments with Pluton?

My call is, PLV is a good buy at current prices for a mid to long term investor. Once the overall market sentiment increases hopefully the road shows can attract some institutional investors that will take the shares off the party selling down and we can head back above 35cents.

Apologies if I offend anyone with my one-off rant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.