ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

there is nearly more posts about me than ado lately. I do like...

1. 4,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11903
    there is nearly more posts about me than ado lately. I do like to live in the bedwetters heads. it gives me a good laugh about how much they worry about one posters opinion. though the poster that fantasies about me as a bar girl is just creepy

so I dedicate this post to the space I occupy in their brains.  

"The Company believes that speed to market and securing commercial agreements requires additional financial resources to support multiple potential customers through their engagement and validation before the Company can generate substantial commercial revenues in the short and medium-term."

so IMO non dilutionary funding is just one part of ado's future worth discussing.

"The funds raised also provide the matching funds for the recently awarded Grant from the Queensland Critical Minerals & Battery Technology Fund, as well as any additional government grants that may be awarded."

we have been told in the last presentation that we have several applications to gov't grants. at least 3.

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 10.41.57 pm.png
    then in the last presentation we have split one application into 2, makes a least 4.

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 10.43.10 pm.png

we have already received one grant for $1.39m. not company making but nice. we order equipment and send the qld govt the receipt and they reimburse us. nice

the thing with these grants is they usually start off small to help the company in early stage development but if and it's the spec part of ado, if we sign contracts there are bigger grants available in the gov't kitty for expansion of CET companies.

1 company I've followed a bit is vast solar. partly  because Katherine is on their board as well. in initial stages they received small grants but recently as they have scaled as a business they have received more significant grants.

you can check it out here if interested

https://www.vast.energy/news

also with Katherine

with the "The Australian and KMPG Australia's 100 Green Power Players 2023 list."

"Vast is thrilled to have Craig mentioned alongside so many incredible Australians driving real change across the agriculture, environment, renewables, industry and technology sectors, and wonderful to be named alongside our director, Katherine Woodthorpe AO."

nice to have somebody as credentialed as Katherine wanting to be involved in a little Aussie spec company. her being there after 3 years gives huge credibility to our tech.

plenty discussed in this thread but I'll repost these

post 68162527 ross vasta and graham perrett have both visited on offices and talked about us in parliament.

post 73378250 Mr dick talked about us in qld parliament last week

with elections looming and CET tech being such a hot topic, IMO more grants to come.

ps. BW enjoy !!!!!!!
    Last edited by captainblood: 21/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $119.3K 5.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 861621 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 307735 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1089298
Last updated 15.53pm 10/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.