PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

non-renounceable offer, page-12

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I'd just like to clarify that in talking about falling knives my intention was merely to draw people's attention to a factor that I think was, and is, worth considering. However, I'm not suggesting that it's the only factor by any means, or that (heaven forbid) I hold any high ground in technical analysis. The essential message was merely, "hey, don't forget to think about this possible issue before you jump in". I think that it can be easy to overlook factors that can influence the share price at different periods within the window of time between buying and selling. I know I do.

If I wanted to explore anything in debate, it would be the subtleties of national socio-economic influences on companies like PLA. IMO, there is more to this issue than the blunt-edged question of whether nationalisation of mining companies is likely. I think that it's a key issue, because PLA isn't the only South African mining company having difficulties meeting deadlines, or being mysteriously neglected by investors.

Just my opinion.

Grav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.