GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The Mt Cattlin Spodumene Mine, located approximately 2 km north...

1. 288 Posts.
    The Mt Cattlin Spodumene Mine, located approximately 2 km north of the town of Ravensthorpe in Western Australia, is owned by Galaxy Resources Limited. Galaxy Resources holds a series of tenements surrounding and including the mining lease M74/12, which contains the majority of the spodumene (LiAlSi2O6) resource identified to date. The proposed Project involves the mining and processing of pegmatite ore to produce a spodumene concentrate and a tantalum by-product. Ore processing will be at a rate of 1 million tpa at an average grade of 1.1% Li2O and will produce approximately 137,000 tpa of spodumene concentrate at 6.0% Li2O and 56,000 lbs pa of contained tantalum (Ta2O5) in concentrate.

Spodumene concentrate will be transported by road train to Esperance to be shipped out through the Port of Esperance to Zhangjiagang Port in China. Tantalum concentrate would be transported to Perth and packaged in 200 litre drums before shipment in containers from Fremantle.

The spodumene concentrate will be converted to lithium carbonate at the Company's facility close to the Zhangjiagang Port in Jiangsu Province. Zhangjiagang City is located in the geometrical centre of the Yangtze River Delta, Jiangsu Province, one of the important economic open areas within one hours drive of Shanghai. The chemical facility will produce a total of 17,000 tpa of battery grade lithium carbonate. The site has been selected due to lower associated capital and operating costs, and its close proximity to the strategic growing battery markets in Asia.
    ---- TANTALIO ;)) costa pi dell'oro...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.