FRY 0.00% 4.8¢ fitzroy resources limited

Summary of week 1 trading. As from the 13th of August, there is...

1. 2,443 Posts.
    Summary of week 1 trading.

As from the 13th of August, there is NEW CHAPTER, New Business, New outlook, New starting Point, Hence Majority of trading were done today. Remember, For everyone who sold, there were buyers and for a reason, Panic sellers lose out to smart buyers.
    @@dannyleb

I agree there would have been some stale holders getting out.

Whether to invest in FRY now all depends on your view of the tech market imo. It ticks the box for disruptive.
    Ticks the box for hard to quantify value in any real way.
    Ticks the box for mgmt with skin in the game.

But... it will also have an mc of $32M @ 5c and that's without diluting for options, which are already in the money. That's not cheap. What did the best of breed tech shells get to in mc at their absolute peak - AZK, VTX, SOR?

The tech startup market is off the boil a little atm too and finding it harder to raise capital in some cases. We saw Yatango today have to shelve its IPO plans, for example and that had reputed mgmt onboard.

Comes down to risk/reward and how much you want out of this one. I could easily see it doubling from here. After that, who can really tell. So much is based on sentiment alone.
    Higo, it's in today's announcement. HC and broker platforms won't show $32M because the consideration shares and broker shares haven't been issued yet. They've only taken out an option to acquire the project. So, as per the announcement, if they proceed, there'll be around 620M fpo outstanding.
    620,000,000 x 0.05 = ~$32M

I love your outlook. Sometimes I can't help but sit back and laugh at the conclusions some people draw from what little information we have

Sure, I can't read the future, but from today onwards starts a new chapter.

From the experience I have had, NO sexy, slick, disruptive, fresh listing heads down the gutter on day one. There certainly was MASSIVE accumulation today, all at a price over %40 of the closing price.

Hopefully today, (and perhaps the next few days) shook out all of the edgy investors/traders (as well as the old Fitzroy investors that got burnt - which I previously mentioned).

I can't see much more red from here, and hopefully a nice little run will follow once it does the round of the financial media. Having searched on google news, I can only find proactive investors which have a piece of this story which goes to show how little people know about this.

If you know about it already and are reading this, chances are you are an early bird who has perhaps arrived too early still. I also like to think about it in this way;

- The huge volume that got sold (yes, also got bought by someone) this morning were extremely quick to jump onto the band wagon. This makes me think they know a little more than the average hot copper punter.

Tomorrow I will do a closer analysis on all of the details posted today in the announcement.

Time will tell.

Interesting information on their Joint Development Agreement partner HGST...

http://www.hgst.com/company/company-info

"The current hope is that ReRAM will be ready for widescale adoption by the 2017-2018 timeframe. The first 3D NAND devices are currently expected in 2015, which means commerical ReRAM deployment would begin well before NAND hits its absolute scaling limit."

http://www.extremetech.com/computin...ly-replace-nand-flash-finally-comes-to-market

Some examples of PciE SSD and Nand storage, and the old HDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.