LOK looksmart limited

none so blind ... as those who cannot see!!, page-2

1. 2,032 Posts.
    I posted .....

< I have been able to now find (overnight) the newest, that involves the publishing of 101 daily newspapers in the US, including the nation's largest-selling daily newspaper. (Not hard to find, I imagine?). It's combined average daily U.S. circulation is 7.6 million. It also owns more than 600 (other) non-daily publications in the US & has a weekly newspaper magazine with a circulation of 22.7 million. >

LOOK's FindArticles now show 10,000,000 Articles, users can search for. (And to share with relative Publisher partners, accordingly).

Each minute of the day, users of LOOK's Furl.net find on the web other articles that they 'save', to be then shared with other users. (Furl now has around 200,000 users, it has been estimated.)

The Licensing of Furl (giving Publishers a "Labeling" right) enables their 'own' visitors to also 'save' articles from their archives and 'share' with other 'networked' users, of Furl, including Furl. ADS of relevance to content, of those 'saved' articles, that are strategically placed alongside the article, now potentially get to have virtually MILLIONS of 'eyeballs' that will 'click on' them, from time to time.

Revenues, (from the advertisers) on a CPC (cost per click) basis are then 'shared' between all concerned partners, as pre-determined. An estimate $14 Billion is said to be the TOTAL ADS spend, for the 2005 full year.

:)
    LC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.