ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I have had faith in others as well an to date, like most have...

1. 328 Posts.
    I have had faith in others as well an to date, like most have been 'burnt' out by a few deals that have not been market based an my trust in others, is pretty well a big fat zero.

Don't worry, over the years I have trashed both online here ICN an certainly have stood up at a few AGM's asking uncomfortable questions. Nothing is a given an 855, IMOV is going to be a huge asset but we either hang hard now or at a later date, not reap anything. A large amount of ICN an its base, are pretty die-hard investors an have waited a long time on promises like we had on 626 but till only really this week, ICN had a big fat ZERO in gas finds but now, 40% of something that will fill a certain GSA.

40% is enough to get us over the GSA line I hope an a few more years of waiting, IF we are not taken out is not going to hurt me, yet I trade parcels at the right times to pay me for the time an money I have spent researching this.

Love to hear from Mav, Jake an Occam. They always throw a dose of reality into the mix.....

Believe me when I am saying, I am watching this VERY carefully, we will see sell downs, but for ONCE we have something an that certainly is better then a few weeks ago, standing with a slew of dusters under the bealt, with a big fat nothing...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.