NIS 5.56% 1.7¢ nickelsearch limited

Noosa conference presentation November 2023, page-3

1. 6,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1778
    Thanks for sharing the link TG, one of the best presentations I've seen in a while that is well spoken and broken down into easily understood explanations, no fluff and straight to the factual point and details.

40 years of drilling with 140kms worth of cores to go through for them now and see which cores were noted for pegmatites and even more exciting is the re-assaying of those historical cores that were previously only focused on Nickel and see what quality of Lithium could be hiding in them.

Samples due soon and preperations for drilling.

Quite like those visual spodumene rock samples at 5.19% Li20 and 4.99% Li20, hopefully more of that to come.

Best part though is the NDA and collaboration with AKE, one thing to be a nearology another to have that neighbour join in a collaboration with you.

I've uploaded the presentation to my YouTube Library Resource channel, easier to watch over and to go back to again in the future. Slowly I'm building a collection of presentations and resources onto the channel to be able to share.

Link here:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.630M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $19.66K 1.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 206824 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.