CRI 0.00% 1.3¢ critica limited

noosa conference was a big success, page-11

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    That's the business I (we?) am (are) in... I can guarantee you only one thing ... when you sell this type of stock it is likely to fly min 10 X in a month or 3... When I was younger or have reached my limit of patience that's exactly what has happened to me so many times...
    Usually this odd number 17 years of holding was giving me (several times) a huge return (DEG 40X, CXO, NST, IGO, etc etc) ... the latest holding for 15 years I have sold as the chart was looking worse than VMS half a year ago and all of a sudden it is O/N sensation in the last few weeks (up 8 X)...
    If you love Tasmania your guru just prepared another CR for you on their site limited seats avail. book quickly to see the bush which Aborigines were mining and post colonialists too... as your confused guru went to Qld to protest coal mining by diesel 4WD... you can contribute to environment recovery bbf style (as they have NO idea about real care for environment)... you will fly (to support your investment in Qantas) and share the cabing eg with another dark personality vadar or unlucky trader bobbym... and Bob's your uncle as scottie jordumb would say ... collecting 30 pieces of silver from the fake charity...
    but Nav, whatever you do, please DO NOT use your computer, phone, car, and the planes too ... in general all new technologies ... as they ALL contain a precious Tin... which uneducated moron would rather buy from countries using child labour and processing alluvial Tin.
    Enough for tonight (book fast to see the bush and talk to vandals they would need a lot of money to pay for their ILLEGAL and stupid stunts)
    GLTArealH

Trip dates:

8 – 12 February 2022

Challenge duration:

4 days

Accommodation:

Twin share in comfortable cabins/lodges

Registration fee:

$390 *non-refundable*

Travel package:

$3,065 *excludes airfares*

Fundraising target:

$3,000

Difficulty:

3/5 (Moderate)

Absolutely amazing. The best experience I’ve had.

Romayne Westwood, Bob Brown Foundation Into takayna 2018

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $7.587K 632.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2317109 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1268886 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.