VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

noosa conference was a big success, page-21

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    1/ what is your business to contaminate our thread with your defamatory statements about our Company, our Management and Shareholders?

2/ What gave you the right to invade the private property of the LEGAL business / our business and to disrupt our LEGAL activities?

3/ You are vandals not greens ... I know about Greens more than you will ever know / they are thoughtful and peaceful people, not law breakers

4/ Disclose your interest, your real names eg if you are the jordumb or any other of 15 paid vandals collecting $1.1 M from your fake charity?

5/ how many of you are contaminating our thread and which of you are using 2 or even 3 fake names here?

6/ $100 K is a lot of money for employees and our business and despite years of constant harassment from your fellow vandals that's the only remedy - a legal action to recover our losses... it maybe "small amount" as you are rolling in the cash tax free thanks to the fake "charity" status.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7199867/bob-browns-environmentalist-charity-rolling-in-cash/

7/ Your narcissist / guru is likely to be Australia's record holder of the harassment of the legal businesses by his legal actions of which most are lost and instead of paying the court cost himself or through fake charity ... he is always asking others to contribute

8/ I would also contribute to our Company legal action to recover our losses... and hopefully you will learn another lesson

9/ which of my facts are not true... give me examples
    You were still on Fri on your fb site spreading, as usual, a false statement that eg our company is "proposing the destruction of (nonexistent) rain-forest and wants to built a huge mine" while we are proposing U/G mine, etc, etc
    All your statements are full of fake news! ... to gain financial support of the naive people...
    so

10/ Let's start checking the facts from my statement eg 1/ that the narcissist is recently opposing the wind farm/renewable energy project next to his farm (NIMBY?) and if you have any facts confirming that you are not common vandals etc let us know, thx.

Good Night
    GLTArealHolders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $289.3K 15.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1734415 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 718644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.