RDM 3.33% 15.5¢ red metal limited

Noosa Ming Conference

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    IMG_1892.JPG
    Hi All, attended the Noosa Mining & Exploration Conference last Wed - Fri.
    This was a fantastic opportunity to hear and see Rob Rutherford (pictured at their booth) present to the hundreds of delegates and investors that were there.

I was fortunate to spend some one on one time with Rob at the RDM booth and to say that he is excited about the upcoming drilling of LH and Leichhardt is an understatement. Drilling will commence shortly and they may be done both at similar time, wasn't sure which one first but I wouldn't be surprised if it was LH.

Sarg and others who have been asking about Moronan, Rob has now expressed the deposit as copper equivalent as stated on the ASX release, as copper seems to be the thing that grabs peoples attention he said. When I quizzed him further on Moronan and it's future he said that they are working on a couple of options but would not be drawn as to wether that was a sale, JV or self funding a BFS but just that they have a plan in place. Whilst I was at the booth a couple of Geos came over and they were very interested and liked the LH prospect but most of the tech talk was over my head.

Rob is one of the most approachable and regular nice guys you could meet and was very forthcoming awith has time and expressed that if anyone wanted info or explanation to give him a call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ $14.65K 96.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56333 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 44838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.