FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Thank you Ksingh, would have probably never have known, and my...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Thank you Ksingh, would have probably never have known, and my planned visit to the Gold Coast, albeit selfish and unreliable staff left me in the lurk, only to pave the way to attendance, and find the register closed. With the lack of numbers, may have gained entry anyways, but who's to know, and a four hour round trip, and get it messed, well I gave that a miss, I was looking forward to seeing the dedicated hype, and possibly meeting up to a chat with CV.

My business operates out this greedy township, and I reside a half hour south, and the second chance excited me, but what an extravagant price of $270 for me and my wife to attend. Will CN and GR be on attendance, which may produce some very personal contact? Or will it be, a real estate stand.

Some very attractive oilers will be on display, as well as Peter Switzer, a very trusted analysis. If FAR bring together their top group, hair let down, no pressure of an IP, face to face in a relaxed enviornment, it may be money well spent .Will most likely attend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.