SPQ 0.00% 1.0¢ superior resources limited

f* me that was painful to watch. I was so proud and initially...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    f* me that was painful to watch.

I was so proud and initially thought he spoke much better than he has previously for the first 3 mins. the quality of the slides had generally improved too - I was glad in this regard that it seems to be a bit more polished.... however, the derailment of the presentation by technology is unforgivable. too flashy to use a new video fly through platform, too high risk to not get your message across succinctly at these great opportunities in a tight timeframe. disappointed to hear he hadn't done a test run and was prepared to do a presentation by only having the slides late the night before. what an opportunity lost.

while there are many positives to have here in the overall story, and in fact learned a few new tidbits about the tenements, PH needs operational help. you CANNOT leave a presentation that late for such a great opportunity to be f*d up. all these potential new investors will remember is the failing tech and Peter not being good at winging it. wow I'm disappointed to the point I'm going to send my first email to him.
    Last edited by CopperSpots: 20/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2200000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2327402 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.