VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Noosa Presentation - Video, page-23

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    The potential is HUGE p-a... but Till the Beijing Olympics... our tiny I.O first mine/money maker may not deliver? the cash to speed up explorations on fertile W.A. tenements and Chalice may not drill till March next year... CHN did knock on Andrew's door asking for JV... so I hope that the risky business of exploration but with experts in the field... will have a fair chance to deliver...
    In this situation the drilling while permitting World Class Critical Tin Tungsten Mt Lindsay VERY FERTILE Tin tenements is a brilliant Idea... and rarely happen that the exploration with 2 drills will hit the Tin mineralisation... and we have only drilled 10% of targets, spending over $30 M, but we one of only 2-3 ESG deposits (Renewable Energy and U/G mine)... to satisfy ever growing Worldwide Tin demand... and how lucky are we that former Tasmanian REAL Men... had the guts to build Tasmanian Renewable Hydro energy projects so now we can have ESG ... Imagine if this Hydro projects were to be built today? It would cost $Trillions, take 20 years and the police and emergency services would have 24/7 jobs to cut off the vandals, pagans and the e/mentalist protesting against ESG Renewable Energy!?
    Mt Lindsay is shaping as a another epic 100 + years long mining projects which will contribute to Climate crisis remedy and provide modern jobs for experience as well as younger professionals and lots or profit and taxes so those who want to work and contribute to cleaner and brighter future can realize their dream in future modern Tassie industry!
    I hope we get the Gov. support and they will speed the process of the approvals up... as current experience is 3 years wait for relevant bureaucrats to finish their "job"...
    GLTArealH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $17.6K 961.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 13988733 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3195558 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.