VMS 5.56% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Noosa Presentation - Video, page-25

1. 2,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    Not sure why PA doesnt want to spell out his exact thesis but I'll have a crack at it for the benefit of other holders;

BSX has a "downstream" strategy, which means they have a vision to not only dig up the nickel, refine it, and sell it, but to actaully work with "downstream partners" to produce NCM811 Precursor. This is the Nickel, Cobalt, Manganese combined oxide product which is used to create battery cells (you add lithium and an anode to NCM811 and you build a lithium battery cell). So they want to work with downstream alliance partners to add value further down the chain. For anyone following ASM in the REE space its got similarities to their "mine to metals" strategy.

Given AR's constant focus on tin's role in the EV space, is it possible that VMS will try and work with downstream alliance partners to do more than sell tin? Given the synergies with board and management at BSX could they be a partner with them in actually making lithium batteries? Or give the Noosa presentation included mention of new EV copper-tin components, could VMS possibly work in partnership with CHN?

My thoughts only on what could be a possible joining of the dots.

PS: I also saw BSX webiste/announcement that AR resigned as director from BSX 12 Nov, so hopefully he has more time to focus on VMS now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2.08K 109.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 14002788 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 4993640 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.