VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Thanks for posting @levendful. Wasn't anything hugely...

1. 2,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    Thanks for posting @levendful. Wasn't anything hugely groundbreaking in there but it did sprinkle a little more detail on what the plans are for Mt Lindsay.

Few more holes at Mt Lindsay to firm up met work and flow sheet, whilst getting underground permitting in place. A hole in the side of the hill will initially just extract the high grade portion of the deposit. Hope to be funded by governments new 2bil critical minreals facility.

The further skarns and "drill targets" will be done later to extend mine life. He mentioned again targeting 50 mil capex for UG and also said it might intially be a 8 year mine life (exploration will turn it into multi decade?), so thats a few things to expect in the FS.

I'm not saying this presentation changed my overall sentiment, but it did sound like they had a bit more focus - let chalice do Thor, we are now focused on Mt Lindsay and lets not even talk about or other projects for the time being. Perhaps they felt that kick up the butt Charlie mentioned they acknowledged on his ph call.
    Last edited by Watchfulbull: 16/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $17.6K 961.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 13988733 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3195558 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.