CTP 2.08% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Noosa Presentation, page-2

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hey All,

I have just recently returned from The Noosa Mining & Energy conference and listened to Richard Cottee’s address and briefly spoke with him later. The following is what was presented;

*He called this the year of action. He mentioned that it has taken two years to get the fundamentals right and we are now an oil and gas producer with oil at Surprise and Gas at Palm Valley.

*The Southern Georgina is a whole new province with phase one and spudding commencing tomorrow (Sat), God willing he said. He said that three hole program will continue up until the wet season and then recommence after the wet season. He said why would the 5th largest oil & gas company even be bothered with a new basin if they didn’t think there was a super major prize in there. If successful, that will create a new gas province and create gas for Gladstone and any shortfall.

*Mt Kitty was drilled which was a comedy of errors and whatever could have gone wrong went wrong. What we don’t know is exactly what the gas composition is and what the column height is, which will all be addressed in a little while??? We are at the stage where Santos have to commit to stage two of the farm in. We are in negotiations now to see if there can be some kind of amendments and we will see what that brings.

*He spoke allot about how NSW & Vic are putting up with a great deal of fracking nonsense and how profitable that could be for CTP in the future. He said 50% of the world’s oil and gas comes from fracked reservoirs. So if we closed down all oil & gas from fracked reservoirs, it would be like closing down twice the Middle East. It is a 65 year old technology & 25 years since the first horizontal well was done. He seemed very frustrated by this small minority spoiling it for the majority.

*Speaking to him after the presentation, my take on it was that he was confident of a successful negotiation with Santos regarding Mt Kitty (Just my take on it, nothing was said) and was optimistic about The Southern Georgina Total drill.

*I spoke to him about Surprise East and the progress on that. He mentioned that the decrease in Surprise West has given him a better idea of where and when to drill Surprise East that he did not have previously. So, the decline in oil being pumped out of Surprise West, could be seen as a negative, or rather a blessing in disguise to rethink Surprise east.

Not a great deal that is new to be perfectly honest. However, my opinion is that he is still as passionate about the success of CTP as he was two years ago, if not more so.

In conclusion, I am an investor in CTP and am a rookie with anything to do with Oil & Gas. This is just what was said and my views from today's presentation and is not to be viewed as financial advice.

Today's pitch by RC left me with still many questions to be answered, but optimism that Mt Kitty will go on to stage two and the Southern Georgina, if successful, could be massive.

I hope this helps all of you that could not be their today.

Wishing you all a great weekend.

Gibbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $4.999K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 355000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.