BPH 4.35% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

NOPTA's Role

1. 1,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Everyone knows that the bias consent order was directed at the decision made by the JA (ie Scumbo)..

However, something that came to me (while battling my hero - Memory of LK!!...lol) was this:

NOPTA made its recommendation on 29th April 2020 a mere 3 months after the January 2020 (First) Application submitted by Asset.
    In writing the recommendation to the JA Authority - I assume that NOPTA has assessed/requested/checked/crossed the Ts and dotted the EYEs (i)... before recommending - APPPROVAL.

Then you come to December 2021 - 20 months AFTER the recommendation to JA - and they have submitted a NEW Memorandum (memo) which included 3 options. This memo is what troubles me with respect to NOPTA:

1. I assume the Memo was requested by Scomo and
    this is the important question
    2. WAS NOPTA "COERCED" to write this memo? And the answer from my opinion is - OFCOURSE!.

So... the bias that we all know of directed at the JA by the Court Order... not only applies to the JA but also to ---> NOPTA! (This is not something spectacular - cos NOPTA should always be unbiased). But they changed their recommendation in December to suit an outcome.

Final Point:
    NOPTAs recommendation on 17th October 2023 sent to JA - at least with respect to the FIRST 2020 application (IMO) should NOT change from the first report they submitted back in April 2020 - and that is APPROVAL - based on the facts and assessment at the time of submission. Anything differing from that same recommendation in the 2023 report would be - in my humble opinion - BIASED (at the very least)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $25.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $98.00K 4.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1288572 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 304942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.