NOR 0.00% 3.0¢ norwood systems limited

NOR charts thread, page-1746

1. 451 Posts.
    I would almost guarantee 7.6c gets hit tomorrow to close the gap, probably very early in the morning. Whether it turns up and continues up from there not sure. Bearish engulfing yesterday but may still be some ST upward momentum. Could just be profit takers form 5.7c.

I hit a trade from 7.1 up to 8.6, out when it started to shed in the morning. 20% in 2 days is ok. I will disclose I still hold half my parcel and am just looking for another entry with the other half, risky to not have some left in because who knows when a game changer might come through, money management and all that applies of course. I wouldn't think 5.7c will come into play but it is a distinct possibility now, if it gets pushed down hard early on people will panic again. Be prepared for that people.

I'm thinking I might get half my re-entry at 7.6c in case it just gets touched and the rest on the way up. Or half at 7.6 and the rest closer to 6c. Depends on what plays out. One things for sure, a close above 10.5c will mean 16.5c within a couple of days and a new base. This is when the earlier predictions of low 20's will again come into play. No timeframe on this though....wait and see...

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.