NOR 0.00% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Morning all. Far more realistic trading which I think is a good...

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Morning all.

Far more realistic trading which I think is a good thing.
    2 days up ~ 50-60% and naturally a pull back as no further news to sustain.
    Someone had the inside running. Paul O fix those leaks over Xmas New Year please.

Just hope - of news on Corona (split?), update on potential new customers and existing customer feedback, news of down loads 2 weeks away-should be good I think. Languages on Android, WP@WP, Data will be significant.

The mysterious Apps (blurred in presentation)- possibly 2. World Text (WT) /SMS and 3. World WIFI (WW)(1:World Phone-WP)

Further news on payment partnerships and new partners (bigger hopefully). Partnerships with Travel companies, Airlines, etc. Details with Peppermint (PIL.ASX). Discussions have to be held with a Telco - we $ behind us: "We have this product and we are talking to numerous Telco's. Are You interested?"

Further news on world currency in exchange for that untapped world WIFI.

Excellent comment early this am by one poster regarding: What will make him hold and use the world phone as opposed to using What's App and other entities. A comment on their 'early days' advertising approach- and how it reflects the maturity of the company.

They have to move quickly - mow down their Xmas lunch / Dinner and back to World Phone and the company which must be and has to be all consuming for in this game one has to move quickly and with stealth. I just haven't used stealth yet in my posts.

On a personal note I wish you all the best for this up coming Xmas NY period. Drink safely and if you feel out of control their or in drugs/trading/gambling/women, men/maladaptive dreaming/food- Accept - shed your ego and denial - surrender and seek help.
    I did and its been a game changer. Still make mistakes as the thinking is the hardest aspect to change/improve.

While we love the game of $, People are the most important.
    Most important person is you. Spirit, Mind and Body.
    Be kind to yourself, don't beat yourself up but don't let IT beat you.
    Enough of the healer role.

Finch

Perth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 76500 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 106041 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.