NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

NOR charts thread, page-1965

1. 17,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Yeh was a lot longer time frame out so some consideration to the closer in stuff . I needed hold up higher for more confident trend but also im not used to stocks at such high trends rates quickly . Ie im normally starting to pick them up now at a different phase .

Safer i dont know ? But if you start getting the little things ticking the right boxes and build on them its all good .Being too close into the action is hard for me as much as i would love to as is really good gains picking a pivot if you get it right !

I still couldnt enter on some of my rulings but gee you could chuck em as you get what works better to a pattern .ie something bigger of the overall chart to develop.

Like if a wanted punt and i do .The hundred day linear would come in near the cups handle . That is just freaky stuff chartists just put out there going come on lets wait and see . Hard but the probability sits higher for the pattern to occur off a bell curve type situation im finding but im biased to this pattern .

Like i wanted it up higher the market said no to get that smaller cup type pattern where by the probability of it going higher is most there. Now its got a high i could draw a cup in anytime into the future and be right to some extent where we maybe get flack doing technical trading . Just takes time thats why i do jump in on one of your threads every so often as a wealth of knowledge swims round if you want find it.

Im enjoying it . Got my crazy snow angle play around with . Like i watched the candle on rap all day today because i could see how it reacts on the cup. Even though it looks dominenet nothing give me confidence the market was ready breakout the resistance point .

Id love pick the breakout off a cup with consistency . The world markets probably got me again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142326 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.