NOR 0.00% 4.1¢ norwood systems limited

NOR charts thread, page-1996

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    NOR

I haven’t been reading the charts thread so presumably the big picture has been analysed here already. But as the hype is now coming out of this bubble I thought I’d post the long term monthly chart anyway to show its track record. Note that I don’t know anything about this business or its fundamentals, just analysing the technical position of the stock on its merits and history. This is a charts forum after all!

Before 2000 it fell from much higher levels and so probably started off as a company with some substance. But since then it’s been ramped up every few years on hype before falling back to a cent or two. I’m not familiar enough with the stock but I’m guessing each spike was a different company and product and it’s just been renamed and different businesses vended in over the years with each run.

The weekly chart suggests each pump falls back to that support zone between $0.02 and $0.04 so I expect we’re heading back to that zone now as an initial target. Longer term will depend on whether NOR can generate any decent revenue but that 1-2 cent zone is the potential long term target until proven otherwise.

Happy for anyone here to enlighten me technically (not fundamentally) why this won't be the case this time?

Norwood NOR Monthly 20160108.png

Norwood NOR weekly 20160108.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12780 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 44480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.