NOR 0.00% 4.1¢ norwood systems limited

NOR charts thread, page-2179

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Fumoy don't get obsessed with me and start rummaging around my posts for what you think is ammunition to discredit. I'm happy for anyone to wander around my past posts and see who I am and judge whatever level of skills I might or might not have, but for all the rubbish, rampers and manipulators on this forum why you've decided you want to have a go at my posting is beyond me. (If people want to follow up my XSO forum comments you can read the discussion on the 19th December between myself and other posters).

I originally came to this thread in December because of the pain being expressed by a lot of people here and I thought I could offer an alternative perspective on the stock to cut through the bull and assist. I've since become quite fascinated with the share price moves and some of the posting here as there has been some quite clever manipulation going on. It's transparent enough to broadly follow it and as a technical analyst I find that interesting.

I'm not posting a lot. No where near as much as yourself and many others. I'm sure there are a lot of readers of the forum who want an occasional alternative viewpoint on the stock. Don't be so threatened by someone posting analysis, whether good or bad. Use it to test your own thinking and if you think you're right and I'm wrong that's fine. The stock will reflect it's underlying value soon enough.

Again, I am not holding and will never buy this stock. Unfortunately it's not possible to short it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12780 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 1630000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.