NOR 0.00% 4.1¢ norwood systems limited

NOR charts thread, page-2189

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi Poida22. Happy to help but it depends a bit on what experience you have to date, whether you're academically inclined, whether you're more a trader or investor and what you're trying to achieve (an education or just a good read).

There a thousands of books on trading, not many that are any good and a lot that will probably be quite unhelpful to you. I hadn't heard of it before but googling Hank Pruden's book it looks like it's Wycoff method with some trading psychology wrapped around it. The Wycoff and it's derivative VSA method is very common on Hotcopper. I don't want to offend some really generous posters on here who use it or start any arguments, so I'll just say that I don't use it and I don't think you should head down that path as the basis of a trading education. Maybe add that stuff later on if you want.

Two classic books that I'd recommend to anyone as primers on the market and that traders should read at any stage of their development are:

1) Edwin Lefevre's "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" written in 1923 about trader Jesse Livermore who made and lost a couple of multi-million dollar fortunes. It's just a great read as a story if your not a trader, but it does have some really interesting chapters on market manipulation and how it was done in the 1920's. Times and regulations have changed but if I had my way I'd make it compulsory reading for anyone invested in NOR.

2) W.D.Gann's "Truth of the Stock Tape" also published 1923 is a really good primer for anyone embarking on technical analyst training. Gann is the father of much modern TA. The book is a bit expensive and might be hard to find and is more techncially oriented, but still easily accessible for the general reader and leaves you with good market understanding and general rules to guide your market trading and an understanding of the skills you are going to need to develop.

Hope that helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 1630000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.