NOR 0.00% 4.1¢ norwood systems limited

NOR charts thread, page-2195

1. 451 Posts.
    Orwel,
    Yes I agree with Nathan, It is rare a tech stock or Bio or the like comes along with a product that people can very easily understand. Hence why more than usual you have people who haven't studied the market (finished courses, read books, done mountains of research and have experience) on these threads and allegedly investing 100's of 1000's of $ that they can't afford to lose with zero money management. They understand NOR's business but they don't understand the market and I'm sure it's quite a shock to see 100k turn into 50k in a week! All this while all reports are that the business is travelling almost as well as could be expected.

Even with my education and experience (there's never enough of either) I admit I have been guilty of over investing in this myself. The potential is just that good. Thankfully though my over investing is still at a point where I live to fight another day and can easily sleep at night! It seems others put their houses and marriages on the line...On a spec stock...it's crazy I know but without the appropriate education it makes sense...After all it's a sure thing isn't it? A company that does what skype, Viper and Whats Ap does but with much better quality...global market yada, yada, yada...what could possibly go wrong?

As for the difference between Santos and BHP etc and NOR, no one goes into those hoping to get rich overnight or retire early....Once upon a time they did, when they first floated....but not recently...The goal with an investment in any stocks you mentioned and many others is to pick up your 10% - 30% per year and be happy your beating bank interest. Obviously this isn't what has transpired but that would have been the goal going in. There's lots of options in this league too, if not BHP why not RIO or FMG? If not TPG why not TLS or MTU or VOC or ANZ, CBA, WBC, BOQ...you get the picture...If not not NOR why not?? What else...this all contributes to the one eyed mentality and over enthusiasm....But TPG could be bought for a few cents once, so could VOC, BGL, GEM, GXL and many others...That's why people are here and so enthusiastic. FMG was 1c and reached a high of $10 It would have been a bumpy ride but...and yes if you read back through the posts there are some sad stories of people in way over their head and either can't see it out because they didn't really have the cash to begin with or under enormous pressure that their whole life will change for the worse if this doesn't perform....and still wanting to throw more at it. MBE was the same some are still holding and doing very well but it went from 34c to 13c before making a new high at 42c this happened over a few years. Tech stocks are explosive and the money can come quick. If the last report did only factor the first week of Google play, the next could see a big jump and the price will again rocket.

The ultimate answer is as always fear and greed drive the market and fear and greed and very, very strong here for all the reasons mentioned above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 1630000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.