NOR 0.00% 4.1¢ norwood systems limited

NOR charts thread, page-2208

1. 3,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1326
    OK, good luck with the options..
    I'm sure I know virtually nothing regarding the market compared to you, just thought it was strange you would have an interest in NOR considering you have a big short on MQG and long on BSL.
    I'm sure you have your reasons, and know much more than me about it.. I just thought MQG basically being the safest, least volatile stock, shorting it while the markets are dropping would be the most obvious safe win (obviously the opposite to the risk of NOR).. but then the long BSL confused me, because I would assume with the current market/commodities, it would generally follow (to a degree), so would short 1 and long the other basically be hedging your (very low risk) bet? and would the outcome be better than bank interest!?
    I assume the world markets dropping again will see your MQG short going the right way, but probably hurt your BSL more so
    That's just why I was wondering about you interest here in NOR, that can and will very in beyond 100%, compared to your 2 investments. (sounded like that was all you had going, wasn't aware of the options, etc)
    I know that will seem a very simple opinion to you, and I honestly wouldn't know what half the terms/stock market language, you use actually means!
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Holla: 16/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12780 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 1630000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.