NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

The share price won’t run until a big announcement, and it has...

1. 50 Posts.
    The share price won’t run until a big announcement, and it has to be big (probably related to corona). A big announcement will slingshot the shareprice, and once it’s reached the short term peak of its trajectory, there’ll be a sell off. Positive, yet mild, announcements aren’t going to goad those holding the share price back into letting it run. Until that big announcement, the share price is going to hover around these levels (the SPP price). I’m not expecting any huge movement until that time.

The alternative is, and as is often the case with spec stocks, is that current levels are a good representation of the value of the company. A lot of people saying that we’ll see 5s, 10s or 20s in the near future, but given this company has only been listed for 6 months, the WP product is still very new to the market and the effects of the SPP, it’s extremely difficult to capture a true value of this company and a fair value for the share price. As a holder, I’m obviously not only hopeful that it will rise over the M/LT, but expect as much, otherwise I wouldn’t invest my money. However, I don’t see value in living from announcement to announcement with an expectation that they are to be taken on their face value as standalone declarations, rather they paint a bigger picture of the foundation of this company and the direction it is heading, which for now, I believe to be positive. For now, I'll stay patient.

This is my personal opinion, as always, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.