NOR 8.57% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Coco I read this thread frequently and I'm sure you are a little...

1. 451 Posts.
    Coco I read this thread frequently and I'm sure you are a little upset right now. Bad timing in jumping out it seems although we won't know until the dust settles. I would suggest a Telco that has decided they will sign with Nor has started buying but that is just speculation. However its speculation that makes a lot of sense.

In regards to the announcements with deadlines not met, as someone who's is across all announcements and communications from the company I would have thought you would have taken on POs comments around it being a mistake to announce deadlines and not be able to meet them and this was part of their learning curve. He uses words almost exactly to this effect so I would suggest your complaining about this fact is not new news and had already been addressed by the company. On another note most holders here are still on a big loss. You would be well in front of me and many others if you were to buy in again tomorrow. I didn't use a stop loss and money management because you can jump in and out with a 20% stop loss and whittle away your money very quickly at this end of town. So I just bought and hold believing they will get there and added here and there when I was happy with the price vs progress.

Honestly pull yourself together man! You've been in this from one of the lowest entry points of most regular posters here, but when you hit a small loss, jump out and wine about management. Sounds like small caps aren't for you...
    Last edited by Savingslowly: 07/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $2.574K 77.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 261384 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.