NOR 3.13% 3.3¢ norwood systems limited

NOR charts thread, page-2608

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    guys

Enough of the infighing and no more coco bashing. coco helped get all of us where we are today those that were following the details of nor rather than the hype will understand just how grim things were looking last week.

i only stayed in by a thin thread and barely slept for days. he will calm down in a few days to years. we all near misses in shares on both sides of the lines. when nearly everbody that understands nor better that you bails its pretty scary and emotions will run high for a while yet.

lets remember nor was and is a spec stock. it will either go broke or soar to dazzling hights. in either of these options it wont matter too much wheather you bought at 4,8 or 2.5
    unless you are a day trader in which case i dont care.

nor is not about wp or corona. its about building the worlds first true global communications network that defies traditional billing and gov boundaries.

first we had morse code then bell invented the phone. then mobiles. then internet. then mobile data. nors tech is about combining it all together in one seamless experience

i think that is worth a punt
    Last edited by brentv: 08/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $5.417K 165.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49906 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.