NOR 0.00% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

NOR Massive breakout alert!!!, page-323

1. 48 Posts.
    The Android announcement per se won't drive up the share price, but once the Android download and revenue figures start coming in that is really going to push things up.

This is the amazing thing about this stock, something that I've never seen before - you get daily updates about how the products are doing from an independent third party. No more waiting for companies to make announcements or massage their accounts to look good, we can see how quickly Norwood is growing on a daily basis.

My hope is that this will take some of the volatility out of the stock, something that is a real problem with small technology stocks where there is little transparency on how the company is doing.

I've been in Norwood from when it was less than 3c and I'm not tempted to trade in and out of it at all. The long term story is a good one and I am confident that if Norwood was based in the US it would grow to a market valuation of $500+ million. Whether it ever gets anywhere near that as an ASX stock I don't know, but a share price of greater than 30c in the next 6 months is certainly achievable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45168 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 70102 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.