NOR 8.33% 3.9¢ norwood systems limited

NOR Predictions, page-332

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Obviously a lot of frustration amongst holders at the moment, so i thought i would take the
    time to share a story. Doesn't really belong anywhere, so i thought i would pop it in the "predictions" thread.
    A lot of posts from Holla regarding accumualtion / manipulation.
    A lot of posts regarding "imminent" deals
    A lot of frustrated outbursts from @swagman and co(understandably imo)
    etc etc...
    I have deliberately avoided commenting on "questionable" trading tactics by larger players for one main reason.
    I know, i can do little about it.
    My story goes back about 12 months to a company i initially invested a small amount of $$ in.  Not tech, but a class definately worth looking at. I usually buy in $5k lots. My initial 5k investment into specs is purely to keep me vested and disciplined with regards to tracking company progress.  Now i know, most will just add to watchlist and go from there.
    I do not have the discipline to do this. Unless i put my hard earned down, even if just $5k, i will not track diligently enough!
    So $5k gets me interested, and then watch closely there after. If i lose the $5k, (hasn't happened to date) then so be it.
    After initial investment, any "good news / announcements) warrants a further $5k investment per news / announcement deemed in my eyes to be positive.  If a company is tracking true, then this can start to add up.
    Conversely, bad news, depending on scope means $5k sell off. This like all investing requires DISCIPLINE.
    Anyway, held this stock, bought and sold accordingly with news, until i reached a point that so much "good" news was coming forth that my holding was now substantial.  SP however was simply not reflecting this.  I wasn't alone.  Forums were flooded with snapshots of "shorting", "manipulation" strategies etc....
    "good" news announcements would release only for the SP to drop slightly??
    Gut is telling me this doesn't make sense so just hang in there.  1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 2 months....
    Company has a small rise in SP and i start to contemplate. My holdings at that point were an odd number....say 107,698 shares and my dyslexia / OCD are in overdrive. Decision made!  I will sell down on this rise, buy back when they fall, and i will round off to 120,000, in readiness for big things.
    Sold, company goes higher.....higher......higher...... and it's gone!  Cannot, will not, get back in at these prices!  Weeks / months go by and still company goes higher!!
    What happened? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  No news, No increase revenue, No NOTHING!
    Still today, i troll over the evidence and see what i may have missed and ...... NOTHING!
    Simply, the brakes were released, all the fundamentals were there (as i was well aware) and off she went.
    I made 2 bags, buts unfortunately to date 6 bags were on offer, with potentially more to come.
    I cannot help but see many similarites with NOR.  PO in a recent email to me stated..."I would encourage shareholders to consider Norwood’s overall positioning as the best way to determine fair value of the business".
    "Manipulation" cannot be stopped.  Don't waste energy, or emotions on it.  If you do, YOU TOO have been had!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $3.9K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.