NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

NOR Predictions, page-5

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    @cocoman.. strongly disagree. I held and traded this stock from the time you are referring.
    My initial buy in, centered on, F*** it, ive got some cash lying around why not get on board and who knows?? Purely a speculative gamble!
    Not at all taking it seriously. The difference now however, is that the evolvement of the company, particulary in the last 6 to 10 months, has IMO been largely potential customer driven! Some CR's along the way have allowed the the show to go on, and as a result hey presto! IMO winning formula.
    That said, problems/obstacles as of now are very real. Major potential customer, KNOWS they are major potential customer and as a result are throwing their weight around. What we need now IMO is patience and calculated steps forward.
    The offerings we currently have are far too tempting to potential large clients to pass up IMO, and their lies my prediction that a deal is "imminent"
    @Holla, suggested in other posts that "iminent" means days, weeks, but in my experience, closing deals of substance, "imminent" unfortunately means months.
    Power struggle ensues, 2nd and 3rd parties get drawn in (other large banks) and pressure starts to favour the seller/provider.
    What we don't want to see is a deal for deals sake. Yes this may work in favour of short term traders/ holders, but ultimately we need to recognise that our offering is finally damn close to ticking all the boxes.
    Small adjustments to accommodate potential customer should be allowed for and then Sign!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.