NOR 2.22% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

I think people over complicate the market sometimes. Theres only...

1. 451 Posts.
    I think people over complicate the market sometimes. Theres only really two things that drive the market and thats fear and greed.
    Greed drove it up, fear brought it back down again. But the fear will eventually subside and the greed will kick in again. We are at that point now. The android review numbers have suddenly jumped in the last few days, over double what they had been tracking at. Could be that they have just started an ad campaign. Few bad reviews but look at any apps pages and you will see plenty, still tracking at 4.2 stars, cant be that many unhappy customers.

All this talk of it being in a downtrend is rubbish. A trend is 12 weeks, not 2....at best this is a counter trend in a strong uptrend. I had 8c ie the capital raising as the potential bottom once support just below 10c broke. A punch below still holds it IMO. The only way we go lower from here is from bad news. While big numbers tomorrow might not shoot it through the roof straight away, it will likely bring a steady incline towards 16c through till the end of the year. Remember, essentially all we need is the fear to gradually subside (which is already happening).....and the greed to kick in again....

Expect a revenue increase over 50% tomorrow...Big numbers for a fortnight...If the review trends from the last few days continue, it will be 50% again the following update as well. Look for `encouraging early signs from new advertising campaign` in the announcement tomorrow.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.