POS 20.0% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hi BillyThe con notes are only going to get converted if...

1. 509 Posts.
    Hi Billy
    The con notes are only going to get converted if Harbinger survive the Global Financial crisis and if they choose to exercise before the expiry which i think is 2012.

Hey GT40
    The patent which they announced was partially discovered by MR but the fundimental technology has been around for ages, its so simple no-onethought of it.
    From what i understand its a long way from being accepted and proven as a commercial application.
    The test they were working on over 12 months ago from the heap leach trials have never been annouced and i am sure are part of the smoke and mirrors currently being played behind closed doors which we are not privy to.
    But form a critical link to the newly developed technology, which i can understand has not been announced, but i bet my last dollar the buying is comming from people privy to the real info and the implications of said technology. The seller may also be involved in trying to keep the price stabel as a result of the leak.
    Either way Singleton, ASX and ASIC can find out the buyers and the sellers.
    Interesting Twiggy is in court today, it will be interewsting to see how this all pans out.

I am still waiting for the 10% nickel grade from the windarra site to be announced you told us about.

Selective announcing for the choosen few, damn thats right this is the ASX policed by the ASIC.
    This looks to be leaking again, just like the good old days when Dumb and Dumber ran the show.
    At least they ran this puppy from 5 cents to $2.00 i reckon team Daws are probably on holidays in the Bahamas.

Where i hope to be by the end of the year.
    Cheers
    BM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $6.57K 1.578M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 37279203 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16120666 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.